TERMS AND CONDTIONS OF USING H&S MANAGER
WHS PARAMOUNT Pty Ltd (ACN 619 289 655) welcomes you to the H&S Manager. You have your own URL(the Site, herein referring to your URL) to use the H&S Manager. You have 30-day free trial period then billing cycle starts. Should you wish to discontinue using the H&S Manager, the Contact Person shall email us a form "No Subscription Required" which will be sent to the Contact Person with login details.
- 1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
1.1 We only provide the Site subject to the following TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1.2 Before you access the Site, it is important that you understand and agree to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1.3 We will be changing the TERMS AND CONDITIONS from time to time without notice to you. You must regularly review the latest version of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS, as it will be the terms upon which you access the Site at all times. The most recent version of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS can be seen in this TERMS AND CONDITIONS Page. You should bookmark the page so that you may conveniently review the TERMS AND CONDITIONS when you use the Site.
1.5 Please contact us at our e-mail address or our company address if you see anything that violates the TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- 2. INFORMATION AT THE SITE
2.1 The H&S Manager presents information provided by users of the site. We make no representations as to the accuracy of the information presented at or via the Site that has not expressly originated by us.
2.2 By using the Site you agree that WHS PARAMOUNT Pty Ltd and any of its subsidiaries or related bodies corporate or any of their employees or agents are not responsible for:
(1) the accuracy or otherwise of the information inputted or omitted from the H&S Manager System.
(2) any person's reliance on the information presented in the H&S Manager System.
(3) any loss in connection with the use of the Site or any Linked Site.
- 3.REGISTRATION INFORMATION
3.1 You agree to:
(1) submit only true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site's registration procedure (the Registration Data) and
(2) maintain and regularly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
3.2 As part of the Registration Data, you must provide us with your name and e-mail address. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we suspect that you have provided such information, we may suspend or terminate the Site to refuse any and all current or future use of the Site, or any part of it.
5. USER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
After you complete the signing up process at the Site, you will receive an e-mail activating the Site. In doing so You agree that:
(1) you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account;
(2) you are fully responsible for all activities that occur at the Site;
(3) you must immediately notify WHS PARAMOUNT Pty Ltd of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security;
(4) we, or our agents, may require access to your user account to respond to service or technical issues;
(5) subject to legislative conditions, WHS PARAMOUNT Pty Ltd may send e-mails, newsletters and other information to your user account.
- 6. USER CONDUCT
6.1 You understand and agree that:
(1) all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages and other materials, whether confidential or otherwise (Content), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom the Content originated;
(2) you are prohibited from advertising or offering to sell or buy any goods or services, except as expressly permitted in these TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
(3) you do not have a right to:
(a) post Content that infringes any patent, trade mark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
(b) transmit Content that is or includes unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," surveys, contests or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas of the Site (such as shopping rooms) that are designated for that purpose;
(c) transmit Content that contains software viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
(d) transmit Content that harms minors in any way including but not limited to Child pornography and Child exploitation;
(e) impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation of WHS PARAMOUNT Pty Ltd representative or another user of the Site, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
(f) create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others as to your identity or the originator of a message;
(g) interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
(h) attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, other user accounts, computer systems or networks, through password mining or any other means;
(i) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable law including without limitation laws of Australia, Canada and New Zealand and any regulations having the force of law;
(j) "stalk" Cyber bullying or otherwise harass another users;
(k) interfere with another user's use and enjoyment of the Site;
(l) collect or store personal data about other users of the Site; or
(m) make any unauthorised commercial use of the Site.
6.2 You also acknowledge and agree that:
(1) we do not generally pre-screen or monitor Content or use of the Site, but that we and our designated agents have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Site.
(2) you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.
(3) we may preserve Content and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
(a) comply with an obligation;
(b) enforce the TERMS AND CONDITIONS;
(c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; or
(d) protect the rights, property, personal safety, or business interests of WHS PARAMOUNT Pty Ltd, users of the Site or the public.
(e) the technical processing and transmission of the Site, including your Content, may involve transmissions over various networks, and changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
6.3 You agree to comply by the moderation rules.
- 7. INDEMNITY AND RELEASE
In many situations, we allow users the freedom to use the Site and therefore have no control over the Content of the Site. You agree to indemnify and hold WHS PARAMOUNT Pty Ltd, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders and other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of:
(1) Content you submit, post to or otherwise transmit through the Site,
(2) your use of or connection to the Site,
(3) your violation of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS, or
(4) your violation of any other's rights.
- 8. GENERAL PRACTICES REGARDING USE AND STORAGE
8.1 You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other Content maintained or transmitted by the Site.
8.2 You acknowledge that WHS PARAMOUNT Pty Ltd:
(1) is entitled to log off any account that is inactive for an extended period of time;
(2) is entitled to change these general practices and limits at any time,
(3) may, in its absolute discretion, with or without notice to you delete, modify or otherwise deal with any Content stored at the Site and any of your user profile information or account at the Site.
- 9. MODIFICATIONS AND DISCONTINUANCE
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue access to the Site (or any part), with or without notice, temporarily or permanently without liability to you or to any third party.
- 10. USER ACCOUNT TERMINATION
10.1 You agree that WHS PARAMOUNT Pty Ltd may, in its sole discretion and with or without notice to you, terminate your password, account or use of the Site (or any part), and remove and discard any Content within the Site for any reason including without limitation, where a breach of copyright has been reported.
10.2 You agree that WHS PARAMOUNT Pty Ltd may in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Site, or any part, to you with or without notice, and without liability to you or any third parties.
10.3 You agree that termination of your access to the Site under any provision of these TERMS AND CONDITIONS may occur without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/ or bar any further access to such files or the Site.
10.4 If your account or access to the Site is terminated for any reason, you must immediately cease using the Site and Software. Termination does not affect any of our accrued rights or liabilities.
11. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
11.1 You acknowledge and agree that:
(1) the Site and any necessary software used in connection with the Site, including but not limited to the software known as H&S Manager, (the Software) contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws; and
(2) the Content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you via the Site or via third parties is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.
11.2 Except as expressly authorised by WHS PARAMOUNT Pty Ltd or third parties, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Site or the Software, in whole or in part.
11.3 You agree not to access the Site by any means other than through the website and interfaces that are provided by WHS PARAMOUNT Pty Ltd for use in accessing the Site.
12. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
12.1 You expressly understand and agree that:
(1) your use of the Site is at your sole risk;
(2) the Site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
12.2 We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind capable of exclusion whether express or implied, including without limitation all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
12.3 Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Site is done at your own discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
12.4 No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or through or from the Site shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
13.1 You understand and agree that WHS PARAMOUNT Pty Ltd, our related bodies corporate and the employees and agents of each are not liable for any damages, economic or other loss or damage whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary and even if we has been advised of the possibility of such damages, arising out of any breach of any implied or express term, condition or warranty or suffered as a result of the negligence of any of them (including without limitation loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses) or in respect of:
(1) the use of, or the inability to use the Site;
(2) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into via or from the Site;
(3) unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
(4) statements or conduct of any third party on the Site; or
(5) any other matter relating to the Site.
(6) you specifically acknowledge that WHS PARAMOUNT Pty Ltd shall not be liable for user submissions or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
13.2 In no event will WHS PARAMOUNT Pty Ltd be liable for any loss of profits, cost of cover, loss of data, or any special, incidental, indirect or consequential (or similar) damages under the laws of any jurisdiction, however caused and on any theory of liability (including negligence) arising out of or related to your use of the Site.
- 14. EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. So some of the limitations in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS may not apply to you.
- 15. NOTICE
15.1 Notices must be in writing and may be given by hand, ordinary prepaid post, facsimile or e-mail. A notice by us to you is taken to be duly given and received -
(1) if delivered by hand, when delivered;
(2) if delivered by prepaid ordinary post, on the second business day after posting; and
(3) if delivered by facsimile, upon completion of transmission and receipt by the sender of the appropriate transmission report; and
(4) if delivered by e-mail, one business day after sending.
15.2 We may also provide notices of changes to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the Site.
16. TRADE MARK INFORMATION
16.1 WHS PARAMOUNT Pty Ltd's trade mark, and other WHS PARAMOUNT Pty Ltd's logos and product and service names are trademarks of WHS PARAMOUNT Pty Ltd.
16.2 You agree not to display or use the WHS PARAMOUNT Pty Ltd Trade Marks in any manner without our prior permission.
17. COPYRIGHT The intellectual property, Copyright and Pattern Rights of the H&S Manager are the property of WHS PARAMOUNT Pty Ltd and if our product is copied in a way that constitutes a copyright or Pattern Right infringement, will be dealt with legally.
18. SUBSCRIPTION FEE
WHS PARAMOUNT Pty Ltd reserves the right to change these SUBSCRIPTION FEES with one month prior notification of our existing customers.
- 19. GENERAL INFORMATION
19.1 The TERMS AND CONDITIONS constitute the entire agreement between you and WHS PARAMOUNT Pty Ltd, and governs your use of the Site.
19.2 The TERMS AND CONDITIONS and the relationship between you and WHS PARAMOUNT Pty Ltd is governed by the laws of the State of Western Australia without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and WHS PARAMOUNT Pty Ltd agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the State of Western Australia.
19.3 WHS PARAMOUNT Pty Ltd failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS must not be treated as a waiver of the right or provision.
19.4 If any provision of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, then the provision is deemed deleted but the court should try to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS remain in full force and effect.
19.5 You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Site or the TERMS AND CONDITIONS must be filed within one month after the claim or cause of action arose, or be forever barred.
19.6 Your rights and obligations under the TERMS AND CONDITIONS are personal and may not be assigned or dealt with in any way without our permission , and which may be withheld in our absolute discretion.
19.7 Headings in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS are for convenience only and do not affect interpretation.
19.8 WHS PARAMOUNT Pty Ltd reserves the right to change these TERMS AND CONDITIONS from time to time without prior notification of users.
19.9 From time to time WHS PARAMOUNT Pty Ltd might send you e-mails providing you with information about our products and any changes.
You consent to receive these e-mails though this does not affect your ability to opt out of receiving e-mails by activating the 'opt out' option included in each e-mail.
19.10 This site is hosted by WHS PARAMOUNT Pty Ltd.